November 12, 2014

Simple Artichoke Dip


Talk about an easy recipe!  Three ingredients and it's delicious!

I have a small obsession with artichokes.  Seriously, I eat them plain and in salads, I throw them in pasta and on pizza.  I love them.  I also loved this recipe.  I do warn you, if you're not a mayonnaise fan you will probably want to try another recipe.  You can certainly taste the mayo in this one. Also, I recommend you use some artichokes that are in brine.  You can rinse the brine off if you want but that salty briny flavor is really good in combination with the other two ingredients.

I love how easy and delicious this recipe is.  Definitely a keeper.

Simple Artichoke Dip


Ingredients
  • 1 - 14oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Cooking Directions
  1. Mix all of the ingredients together and place in an oven proof dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with pita chips, sliced bread or crackers.

No comments: