April 14, 2015

Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs



My husband rated this recipe as a winner. I rated it as a winner, and (drum roll please) my daughter rated it as a winner.  I just can't believe we all liked the same meal, at the same time, at the same table.  I could just cry with happiness.

This recipe is totally simple to prepare.  No foreign ingredients that you have to hunt for.  I had all this in my house and didn't have to run out to buy a thing!  The chicken was falling apart when we tried to take it out of the slow cooker. Extremely flavorful, sweet but not spicy.  Kids will like it (hopefully) if they like barbecue sauce or teriyaki sauce. Great recipe!

Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
Recipe from AllRecipes


Ingredients
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp dried basil
Cooking Directions
  1. Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker.
  2. In a small bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and then pour over the top of the chicken.
  3. Cook on low for about 6 hours.

No comments: