September 10, 2015

Mexican Corn Dip


I've been wanting to try this recipe for quite some time. My chance finally came up recently and it was SO good!

I have to admit that I may have just dug into this with a spoon.  I mean, it makes a fantastic dip, it also tastes great straight off the spoon. :)

The slight bite and heat from the jalapeño was delicious.  The cheese pieces and the creaminess from the mayonnaise was outstanding. There isn't anything about this dip I didn't like.  The flavors all meld together so well.  I just loved it.


Mexican Corn Dip
Recipe by Damn Delicious


Ingredients
  • 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
  • 5 ears corn, rinsed and shucked
  • 1 jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed
  • 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
  • 2 Tbsp crumbled cotija cheese
  • 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1 clove garlic, pressed
  • juice from 1 lime
Directions
  1. Melt the butter in a large skillet.  Add the corn and jalapeño and cook until charred, about 8-10 minutes. 
  2. Add the remaining ingredients and serve immediately. 

No comments: